Check out another easy Swordfish Dinner Recipe by Endre Barath, Jr.!
Check out another easy Swordfish Dinner Recipe by Endre Barath, Jr. !
As most of you who read my blog know, that I love to cook and seafood is often on the dinner menu here in our household in Marina Del Rey, CA. In case you missed my previous recipe on how I make Swordfish I am enclosing a link for your convenience (http://actvra.in/Sdb )
Since we have had a few heat waves, instead of baking the Swordfish, I decided on a stove top version. (Let me know what you think) Keep in mind I hardly use salt & pepper so add that according to your taste!
· Olive Oil, garlic, shallots, sweet onions (sauté them in the pan)
· Swordfish, mushrooms, tomatoes (brown the Swordfish in the same pan & add the mushrooms)
· Remove skin of tomatoes (see photo) and remove seeds from tomatoes and add to pan
· For broth either add white wine, chicken stock or vegetable stock to the same pan
· Italian Parsley (chopped as flavor and decoration)
If you would like to place the fish over a bed I find any one of these would work:
· Couscous (Israeli or French)
· Mashed potatoes
Since I was in a rush Couscous was my choice since I could make it as I was cooking the Swordfish. Bon Appetite!
If you are considering buying or selling a luxury home, or an ultra luxury home, or luxury investment real estate, or luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu. Feel Free to give me a call at 310.486.1002 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at http://www.endrebarath.com Your Pet Friendly Realtor. I contribute a portion of my commission to Local Animal Rescue Organizations