Word from the 106th Millionaire on Active Rain Endre Barath LA Realtor
Word from the 106th Millionaire on Active Rain: Endre Barath, Jr. Greater Los Angeles Realtor!
Hello fellow Active Rain Members: most of you know me I have been around a while…
I usually express my opinions openly and clearly within the community. No one can say that they are not sure where I stand on a subject. Quite frankly I have often taken the “less then prudent” or should I say “not the politically correct position”. In spite of my positions, in spite of the glitches over the years by the technology, in spite of the unannounced “improvements”, in spite of taking on the “favorites of the moment on Active Rain” many of who are not here anymore if I might state, somehow I managed to reach the Million Point Mark.
I became the 106th millionaire on Active Rain. Quietly not making a big deal I just want you to know I reached it with many obstacles in my personal life, my business life and in spite of the glitches of Active Rain and in spite of all the changes on Active Rain I still reached it.
Somehow by the encouragement of the community I got here. Somehow with my razor sharp focus I got here. So now I would like to share with you some important messages that I believe got me here?
There were a handful of members on Active Rain, none of them are here anymore who gave me great advice. Their message to me was clear as day, they said to me… I will just repeat it here:
1. Do not get confused about the drama around you. Keep in mind what your real objective is: to generate new business and spread the word about you.
2. Do not get depressed about things you have no control over, such as the changes the bad management decisions: focus on what you want to achieve on this platform
3. IT is not about what other people do, what other people say: it is getting your message out.
Now this message I wanted to share and on top of the advice I receive I would like to add my own advice:
4. In addition to getting your message out, focus on building relationships. It is not about the points it is about the connections you make here. I have ex-Active Rain friends on Google, on Face Book and other platforms which I cherish.
5. Do not get confused: it is getting your message out so clients can find you so do not get buried with the day to day politics on the platform or who are the favorites of today’s management.
6. Keep in mind most of them will be gone and directions will change before you reach the millionaire status.
7. It is great to get’ featured’, but do not grouse when you know you wrote a great post and it did not get featured. I can assure you, many of my best posts went under the radar of getting featured and some of my mediocre ones did get featured.
In conclusion: I do not like or liked many of the changes on Active Rain, never the less I am grateful that Active Rain allowed me a platform where buyers and sellers could find me from all over the world. I am also glad for the friends I made as well as the referrals I received and gave out. I am also grateful for my loyal and true friends. I would not have met so many of you if it was not for Active Rain! Take it or leave it hope I give inspiration to some of you!
If you are a consumer who is considering buying or selling a home, investment real estate, vacation homes, or beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu. Feel Free to give me a call at 310.486.1002 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at http://www.endrebarath.com Your Pet Friendly Realtor. I contribute a portion of my commission to Local Animal Rescue Organizations.