Business Etiquette 101: Pet Peeves of Endre Barath Greater LA Realtor!
Business Etiquette 101: Pet Peeves of Endre Barath, Jr. Greater Los Angeles Realtor!
As most of you know I am very accommodating and willing to help out anyone Real Estate related. Needless to say I have a few Pet Peeves that I will never modify:
1. If you call me from a Private Number be prepared to get my Voice Mail. I will be happy to call you back provided you leave your number and repeat it for clarification purposes.
2. If I am in a meeting with a client be prepared to get my Voice Mail. I am not rude and the client has my undivided attention. After all we have not met yet.
3. If you call me from an Unidentified Number be prepared to get my Voice Mail. Same rules as #1 apply.
4. If you put me on speakerphone without asking or making me aware I find that rude. Therefore be prepared that you have just lots me as a trusted advisor or at the minimum did not earn my respect. On the other hand if you tell me that you are driving and ask if I do not mind I will put you on speaker phone. That I can live with… I just find it that if you do not give me the courtesy you are a rude person and if you are rude in the first few minutes of our conversation I would hate to see what you are like when we start getting serious and negotiating offers… Therefore you might need to work with someone else.
5. I always introduce myself when I answer the phone please give me the same courtesy.
I will do everything in my power to help you get the best property at the best price, just treat me with courtesy and class as I will treat you. Honestly in today’s world we still need to remain Charming & Savvy. I am not asking a lot, but if you cannot do that, then clearly I am not the Realtor with whom you should work.
Now if you are Charming & Savvy let’s connectJ I look forward to your call or email. IF you love animals then we will really get along fine tooJ!
If you are a consumer who is considering buying or selling a home, investment real estate, vacation homes, or beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu. Feel Free to give me a call at 310.486.1002 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at http://www.endrebarath.com Your Pet Friendly Realtor. I contribute a portion of my commission to Local Animal Rescue Organizations.