What do you do with your Pumpkin Seeds! I Toast Them for a delicious snack
What do you do with your Pumpkin Seeds? I toast them for a delicious snack and have an easy Thanksgiving Treat!
Don’t throw away the Pumpkin Seeds. Here is an easy recipe to have a snack that most people will enjoy.
1. Using a spoon scoop out the insides and the seeds from the Pumpkin.
2. Separate the seeds from the stringy insides.
3. Quickly rinse the seeds and then place the seeds in a boiling salt water (the more salt you add the saltier the seeds will be)
4. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
5. Spread about a couple of table spoons of olive oil on the bottom of a roasting pan.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
7. Bake for about 10-20 minutes to your taste on the top rack
8. Let it cool and serve to your friends
Some people crack them open and eat the insides. Personally I think it is a lot of work, just eat it whole is my recommendation.
If you are a consumer who is considering buying or selling a home, investment real estate, vacation homes, or beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu. Feel Free to give me a call at 310.486.1002 email me at email@example.com or visit one of my websites at http://www.endrebarath.com Your Pet Friendly Realtor. I contribute a portion of my commission to Local Animal Rescue Organizations.